Remarkable cutting-edge technology found in this queen mattress with foundation delivers all that's needed for exceptional comfort as you sleep. An innovative airflow memory foam draws heat and moisture away from your body more quickly and consistently than other standard foams. A gel-infused foam, along with a luxurious phase change material cover, keeps you cool and comfortable. The innovative combination of gel and memory foam enhances pressure relief. All the foam layers work with a high-density support core to ensure the firmness you need without losing the soft feel you crave for great sleep. Rest assured, the included queen foundation helps prevent mattress sagging and bowing and ensures the best support.
- Includes mattress and foundation
- Mattress comfort level: medium
- Premium cover with phase change material
- Vero Comfort® foam layer
- 3D airflow foam
- Mem-Gel Swirl® memory foam
- High-density support core
- Maintenance-free, one-sided design: no flipping or rotating
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Foundation with quilt sides/100% polyester; solid wood construction/corner supports; 3 types of bars strengthen profile; non-skid top
- 10-year limited warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Mattress Package
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.